Bloody F***ING careless fool!

Demolition49

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booked in for the 20th of sept at a top notch bodyshop, also getting my front bumper done aswell, as there was a slightly annoying imperfection on it which is being blown out so rear bumper and front bumper on one side all costing 300 - no filler job either :thumbs: so it ended up costing me 200 i guess for his damage etc

but ive reported it, and you know what they say, what goes around comes around, i decided i cant afford to take the increase on my premium because being 21 and all and having a premium that is extortionate i added the claim on, they slapped on another 10% which i checked on confused.com and other insurance websites!

I imagine you will all be surprised but its the insurance i cant afford! they penalise me for being young/younger.

Young+Accident = OMFG hes going to spin the car flip it and hit 20 cars in the process. :bang:

Was this him?

I reckon it was more likely to be

!

:lol::lol::lol:

Booked in for the 20th of sept at a top notch bodyshop, also getting my front bumper done aswell, as there was a slightly annoying imperfection on it which is being blown out so rear bumper and front bumper on one side all costing 300 - no filler job either :thumbs: so it ended up costing me 200 i guess for his damage etc

but ive reported it, and you know what they say, what goes around comes around, i decided i cant afford to take the increase on my premium because being 21 and all and having a premium that is extortionate i added the claim on, they slapped on another 10% which i checked on confused.com and other insurance websites!

I imagine you will all be surprised but its the insurance i cant afford! they penalise me for being young/younger.

Young+Accident = OMFG hes going to spin the car flip it and hit 20 cars in the process. :bang:

Might be for the better until you got this dude to the wall...

This is shocking Josh but so glad its not costing you too much :angry:

Glad you reported it to the police - the guy may end up in court for this - a friend of mine 'nudged' a car, didn't think there was any damage so just drove off. He got done for hit and run (or whatever it was), had to go to court and got a hefty fine. So you just never know.

• 1 month later...

Just saw this thread.. what ended up happening?

If you report an accident like this to the Police they can give you the other drivers insurance info for you to be able to file a claim with his company. You can also ring back to request an update re the case with the other driver as he should be prosecuted for Failing to stop, failing to report and possibly careless driving.

In the circumstances you have outlined I'd do my best to take the guys license off him (I'm a cop) given his aggressive nature. Incidentaly don't worry about not asking for his details. The responsibility is on him to give them to you and one of the 'defences' for not passing on your own details is fear / aggressive behaviour from the other driver.

If it turns out he isn't insured then on top of the above offences he will be done for driving whilst uninsured - thats another 6 points and a fine + his car will be seized.

So if he isn't insured then at least you get his car and license taken off him and maybe save another driver some heartache! - by the way, well done for getting some photos! Makes the cops job a lot easier!

Make sure you 'hassle' the cops about whats happening though - for some reason a lot of cops don't like dealing with traffic offences even though they are **** easy and get knackers like him off the road.