Teesside autodrome track night Sat 4th september

trackpig

Hi

A few of my friends and me are going to take a trip to Teesside autodrome on Saturday 4th September. It’s our first trip on to this little track, it should be a good night out and a nice change from getting boozed up or watching x factor!

Track time starts at 6pm and runs to 10pm. The track has floodlights for when darkness falls -Good for pictures I should think.

We are taking 2x 350’z, vx220 turbo, civic type r and my MNR (R1 powered kit car). It would be nice to try and turn it into a bit of a mini 350z meet and as track time is 4 hours for only £79, its a good way to lose the trackday virginity without worrying too much about tyre and brake wear.

There are plenty of youtube vids of the track. The website is here:

http://thetrackdayclub.com/

Hope to see some of you there.

-I do not have any connection to the track- I just want to see our local facilities continue so I can keep using them -

Hi

A few of my friends and me are going to take a trip to Teesside autodrome on Saturday 4th September. It’s our first trip on to this little track, it should be a good night out and a nice change from getting boozed up or watching x factor!

Track time starts at 6pm and runs to 10pm. The track has floodlights for when darkness falls -Good for pictures I should think.

We are taking 2x 350’z, vx220 turbo, civic type r and my MNR (R1 powered kit car). It would be nice to try and turn it into a bit of a mini 350z meet and as track time is 4 hours for only £79, its a good way to lose the trackday virginity without worrying too much about tyre and brake wear.

There are plenty of youtube vids of the track. The website is here:

http://thetrackdayclub.com/

Hope to see some of you there.

-I do not have any connection to the track- I just want to see our local facilities continue so I can keep using them -

anyone else doing this track night??

its cheap at £80!! :drive1

• 2 weeks later...