Kiwi Polish

Zugara

I had a few scuffs on the drivers seat, black leather, and i decided to use shoe polish, black, to bring it back to black. well impressed with the result, and now looks like a new seat compared with the passengers side.

Oh and the scuffs have gone. :yahoo:

I used the kiwi liquid polish with a foam applicator and buffed it up wiith an old rag...

Mate, you don't know what to spend your cash on next!!! :D I need my Plenum powder coating please :thumbs:;) I'm gonna try the kiwi thing, just checked and we've got some :D

I just got some of this -

scuff-master-kit.jpggt11c.jpggt12.jpg

As my seats need some TLC

But then i'm not a cheapskate :p

Only joking, nice job :thumbs:

I used the kiwi liquid polish with a foam applicator and buffed it up wiith an old rag...

I guess it's the same thing that we have here, sounds like it. Is it in a tall skinny, shaped container container, about 13cms tall?

It's quite useful for those nicks and scratches you get on the leather if someone has those horrid studs on the back pockets of their jeans. :headhurt: Or the very rare scrape from chunky rings on the handbrake.

As the others suggest, [presuming it's the same stuff] be careful of using it all over the seats. Useful for nicks, rub a bit in with a cloth, take the excess off. That's how I use it anyway.