PIC Request: Nismo Side Skirts without rear Spats

ryan21

If you are after a replica you could try CS, Leon from EPR racing or try Chilli Red aka Sarah for the real deal. They are both traders on here. If you could stretch your budget..go for the real deal. The replica is made out of crappy fibreglass and they are paper thin and it's not a direct bolt on kit. Some work has to go into them to make them fit..the bodyshop will be able to tell u this. Apparently the real NISMO kit fits better without much work. Hope this helps.

If you are after a replica you could try CS, Leon from EPR racing or try Chilli Red aka Sarah for the real deal. They are both traders on here. If you could stretch your budget..go for the real deal. The replica is made out of crappy fibreglass and they are paper thin and it's not a direct bolt on kit. Some work has to go into them to make them fit..the bodyshop will be able to tell u this. Apparently the real NISMO kit fits better without much work. Hope this helps.

does chillired suply real nismo body kit parts ??

wow thats alot lol

ok well you guys know more about these cars and what looks good on them then i do so what do u guys think of this kit i am after for it.

black or gun metal grey 350z

with...

.chargespeed rear bumper with diffuser from chillired

.nismo side skirts

.nismo v2 rear wing replica if i can find one

.nismo v2 front bumper

.nismo 19" polished wheels

.lx front wings from chillired

.lowering springs to give a nice agressive ride hight.

but what is the diffrence btween the nismo skirts and the nismo v2 skirts as i cant see any diffrence.???

Don't think there is a difference mate.Speak to Sarah,she will sort you out.I have bought a lot of my stuff of her with no probs.

The bits your after will look good together,but you may need spacers with the wheels as they are not wide enough.I had them before the ones I have now.

Don't think there is a difference mate.Speak to Sarah,she will sort you out.I have bought a lot of my stuff of her with no probs.

The bits your after will look good together,but you may need spacers with the wheels as they are not wide enough.I had them before the ones I have now.

what width are the nismo 19" wheels and what width are your wheels.??