My website, Feedback? Thoughts? Impressions?

neo-ninja

Hi All,

So i asked a while back about my site, if anyone would like to help etc.. and really i left it for about a year without doing anything. However i have recently decided to get back into it (when i realised even though i hadnt updated it i was getting around 400 unique visitors a month...very small but not bad considering i was doing bugger all!)

So i have now massivly improved SEO and have tried to start posting content again. The site has gone through a few refreshes and redeisgns etc.. but i was really looking for some thoughts and feedback.

Also as a cheeky plug if any of you are on twitter if you could retweet my lastest message about following me and getting a chance to win a copy of Scott Pilgrim on PS3.

Anyway...would be great to have some coments

site is here: http://www.redbandaddict.com

http://www.redbandaddict.com/WordPress/?p=482

Hahahahahah!! :lol:

That's brilliant!!

Funny as hell - unless you are kicked off the plane - but why does it then link to find-a-bike.de

Hmmm I know I am going to Germany next week, but don't fancy buying a bike in Germany whilst I'm there!!

I belive it started as a viral marketing piece, glad you liked it!....why not send it to a friend, or retweet ;)

http://www.redbandaddict.com/WordPress/?p=482

Hahahahahah!! :lol:

That's brilliant!!

Funny as hell - unless you are kicked off the plane - but why does it then link to find-a-bike.de

Hmmm I know I am going to Germany next week, but don't fancy buying a bike in Germany whilst I'm there!!

I think you would do well NOT to get kicked off the plane :lol: .

im not a fan of ads on websites :p but fair play if the site costs you to run and it makes it pay for itself.

well currently it does, but yeah i know lots of peeps who have sites and have been able to give up work because if it... The hard part is the intial start, but once you get past that!

Looks very professional.. :thumbs:

What is the main function of the website ? Is it showing cool stuff that is already on the web ?

So basically I want it to be a place people can login once or twice a day to check out cool/ and interesting up and coming videos, links, pictures. Before anyone else they know sees them and sends them to them.

Im not sure about you peeps but i work in an office in a this field and there is a certain amount of cudos atatched to discovering something before someone else does.. this is a site for those people. Or for people who just want to see new stuff on the internet withought having to trawl through the crap on millions of blogging, tech, movie sites..