Exhausts & Insurance

PDean350

Hey guys I've got a quick question;

A 350z I'm looking to buy from a dealer has what appears to be a K1 exhaust fitted, aside from this it appears to be factory spec, can you tell me how much of a difference should I expect to see for this single modification, if any?

The car seems genuine and in good condition for the age - I'm just wondering if I'm going to get done over on insurance because of this single mod?

Thanks! :)

Sound advice, thanks a lot guys :) Spoken to the dealer, it turns out the car also has an induction kit fitted, from how they described it, it does not sound like a pop charger, but we'll see, I'm getting it inspected early next week.

Will give my insurance a call!

The newbie questions will stop soon! :teeth:

Ah that's not so bad, I'll likely be with Swift Cover since they've quoted the best price for me so far (however was on a standard car).

I'm currently a named driver on my dad's policy driving his mondeo about since I'm currently car-less for the first time in 6 years!

I'm with elephant and my insurance went up by about £40 by declaring an exhaust, one good thing is its an exhaust/manifold mod so think i'll be getting some sport cats to go with my K1 now aswell as its classed as one mod.