White face clocks

lomoto

nice one Tim. How easy was it fitting the white dials

bought a complete set of clocks, wouldnt attempt to swop just the dials :scare: seen too many **** ups doing that.. came from the States from a company who make the dials ..this was their demo set..

20 mins to swop the clock assy.. bit longer on mine as I had to rewire the chip that was put in for SVA to convert from Kms, as this is a MPH set

Lookin B) mate, spraying of the sills is inspired!!!

Cherers Andy.. quite a few of these sills for sale on Ebay as people upgrade to the Nissan alloy ones, if you dont want to take a chance cocking your original ones up :thumbs:

Sills look good, Tim. :thumbs: What kind of paint did you use?

Lookin B) mate, spraying of the sills is inspired!!!

Cherers Andy.. quite a few of these sills for sale on Ebay as people upgrade to the Nissan alloy ones, if you dont want to take a chance cocking your original ones up :thumbs:

Sills look good, Tim. :thumbs: What kind of paint did you use?

used a special primer for plastics, then just normal aluminium wheel paint ..seems a good match for interior trim :)

used a special primer for plastics, then just normal aluminium wheel paint ..seems a good match for interior trim :)

The match looks excellent. I take it you just masked up the Z badge?

No I took the Z badge of, just used a large drill to remove flashing on the 5 pins on underside that secures it..then glued it back on when painted..alot easier than trying to mask it up :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...