Dinkless n ready for japfest

Mitch

Just got my zed back from Nissan bodyshop at howden had all the dinks taken out n some carbon fibre mirror covers fitted looks well good now n all ready for japfest on sun !!! Sorry can't post any pics as only got an iPhone , was pleased with the customer service in Nissan really nice staff :teeth:

Just got my zed back from Nissan bodyshop at howden had all the dinks taken out n some carbon fibre mirror covers fitted looks well good now n all ready for japfest on sun !!! Sorry can't post any pics as only got an iPhone , was pleased with the customer service in Nissan really nice staff :teeth:

Just out of curiosity whats the process and cost for "dink" removal....

I have a couple that I'd like fixing. In addition I have one very annoying stone chip on my wheel arch. What would be the best process?

Just out of curiosity whats the process and cost for "dink" removal....

I have a couple that I'd like fixing. In addition I have one very annoying stone chip on my wheel arch. What would be the best process?

Hi Wasso , my car had 3 on the doors didn't take long for them to do but it's a bit more tricky if your dinks are elsewhere on your cars bodywork it cost me £60 which I think was a good price as it looks fab now :yahoo: As for the stonechip it mite need the arch sprayin if it's too big to use touch up paint !

Hmmmm I have a dink on each door, the arch stonechip is quite a big one, not a boulder but has to be around 2-3mm in size. I can see the primer which isn't good.

I had heard of a company called Chipsaway - they are mobile - anybody had any experience of them?

Hmmmm I have a dink on each door, the arch stonechip is quite a big one, not a boulder but has to be around 2-3mm in size. I can see the primer which isn't good.

I had heard of a company called Chipsaway - they are mobile - anybody had any experience of them?

I used chips away on my Supra and it was good

My mum used them on her fiesta and it was a gash job tbh

Bit of a lottery dottery as Mart says

Wicked very helpful I'll make some calls when I return from Europe as the car is bound to get some sort of battering along the way. As long as I can play it safe round the Nurburgring without getting more than a dink :headhurt:

Nice to see you finally got the covers fitted :thumbs:

I am expecting pics :p

They look well cool n a good fit , you should get your butt to rockingham on sun n see them in the flesh lol , I can't put pic's on here only got a stupid iPhone :lol: