Vibrating gearknob

Androo

I did do a search but couldn’t find anything so please excuse me if there is another thread somewhere (I’m new after all! ;) )

I’ve just got myself a UK zed, and loving it – but there’s one thing that’s a bit odd;

I know that the thrust/release bearing on the clutch is a little noisy – but all engages as it should with no bad noises, crunches or anything like that – but weirdly the gear knob vibrates like hell!

It does this when in gear, neutral, clutch up or down – but more noticeable on the rundown of say 3rd gear, around 3500rpm.

I just wondered if this was considered normal? Or a common symptom o something else?

Cheers

Andy

my 2006 300 model does it, there was a feature on tv when testing them and they called it the palm tickler... think its just part of the whole set up and noisey drivetrain... noubt to worry about

hehe, yeah i did wonder if it was invented for a female owner - jeeeez its like a palm massager! But thats cool, theres always little quirks with every car - mines an 05 plate UK, but if you guys say its ok then i'm happy with that!

Thanks for just quick replies.. this forum rules!

:thumbs: