Check out my new project - www.tenkilos.com

I've set up a blog to entertain myself and anyone else who wants to read it. Ten Kilos is the weight of $1,000,000 in $100 bills. The URL is http://www.tenkilos.com

The brief explanation on the website reads:

"The mission: Start with nothing. End with $1,000,000 in $100 bills.

How do you get Ten Kilos of Benjamin Franklins? Read on to find out!"

Today is Day 9 of the project and I am currently doing alright on around $24. Make sure to bookmark the blog and come back to read the updates! As the site is new, I am trying to build as much readership is possible to attract advertising & other revenue streams.

Think I'm crazy? Too right I am. Save Ten Kilos into your Favourites and follow the journey!

P.S. As the website is brand new, there is a lot residing on the "To do list" to make the site more accessible, easier to follow and more entertaining.

I really like this idea, and is an entertaining read. But surely you can think of better things than these free-roll tournaments making 2p a time?

is eBay out of the question? Surely some money to be made on there... reselling, dropshipping etc...?

I really like this idea, and is an entertaining read. But surely you can think of better things than these free-roll tournaments making 2p a time?

is eBay out of the question? Surely some money to be made on there... reselling, dropshipping etc...?

There are plenty of things in the pipeline. My plan only keeps expanding. The issue at the moment is that I have absolutely nothing at the start. In order to do ebay, I'd have to buy something in the first place (as this project assumes a completely null start). Once some money hits my current account (I'm anticipating this to happen in 3-4 weeks' time), a whole new world of possibilities will open up :) .

Great idea, don't think I would be disciplined enough to do it but good luck.

Also, I tried dropshipping for a while, on and off for a couple of years. I made about £250 in total and it's a LOT of work for hardly any gain. Doesn't help that anyone offering dropshipping account sell utter garbage.

• 2 weeks later...