For Sale: Custom LED smoked front reflectors SOLD

marzman

Hi,

For sale is a pair of pre-facelift custom LED front reflectors.

I designed and fitted the electronics myself. The LED's are drilled through the reflector body and are glued in place. The reflector was then filled with clear silicone sealant to protect the electronics from moisture etc.

I was attempting to start a little business on here providing these (see links below), but the availability of the reflectors was an issue, so i have since changed my mind and am no longer doing them. Therefore, this is the only pair that i have got. Also, please don't ask if i can do these for facelift models - i cant. I get asked this about once a week! (So if anyone else fancies having a stab, there's a market for the facelift reflectors!).

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=34635&hilit=led*

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=33081&hilit=led*

To fit these, you need to take your bumper off to get access, and then tap into the sidelight power source (i.e. the first setting on your lights). I will provide you with the wire and the connectors for this.

Price is £30 + £2.50 P&P.

photo-2.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

106_0052.jpg

• 1 month later...

May I cheekily ask how you know what brightness / type of LEDs to get?

I'd like to make some for myself, I've done odd things here and there with LEDs so am happy with wiring etc. but am unsure what type of LED to buy?

I want it like yours where it looks like a row of LED, not so bright it blures into one and not so faint that you hardly see them over the headlights?

May I cheekily ask how you know what brightness / type of LEDs to get?

I'd like to make some for myself, I've done odd things here and there with LEDs so am happy with wiring etc. but am unsure what type of LED to buy?

I want it like yours where it looks like a row of LED, not so bright it blures into one and not so faint that you hardly see them over the headlights?

2.5v forward voltage, 30ma superbright white 5mm LED's. eBay - bought from China. :thumbs: