Newbie Here

nixy

Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing. I'm not a 350z owner but actually own a Honda Civic Type R.

I always plan my next car at least 6 months in advance and do as much research as I can. Hence my visit here. I'm hoping to get a 350z next year and any advice would be appreciated. Just out of interested this picture was taken by a friend at Rockingham over the weekend - is it any of you?

350z.jpg[/img]

I am still in the process of bending my other half's arm - but he usually gives in in the end! I'll be looking at about 6 months time and for something about 2 - 3 years old so if anyone's got any bargains around then let me know. My only concern is the rear wheel drive as I live out in the sticks and in winter its un gritted and treacherous. I can't afford the luxury of only using it in summer it would be a daily commuting car.

:welcome: Nixy!

Get that Zed sorted. You'll be fine.

I used to have a S2000 and lived out on the moors were there was loads of snow and ice. Always found that it was fine as long as you didn't take liberties in the bad weather. The Zed will be the same, in fact better as its got more torque so you can tootle a bit more......

If you drive with respect in the bad weather, with some decent tyres on (not the bridgestones) then you'll be fine!

PS. Mines a daily commuter as well..... :thumbs:

my problem is that I like to change cars often so no sooner have I got a new one and I'm already planning the next one. I've only had the type R since December and usually keep a car for about 18 months. It generally means that I get exactly what I want at the right price because I'm hopefully very clued up before hand. I usually start with two or three things in mind then narrow it down which is roughly where i'm at now! Guess I'm a bit of an anorak really! :D

• 3 years later...