Brake pad clunk when reversing.

Tay

just a question, but do you lot like your cars?

why are you using anything that has stuff in the name!!

i've got a gt4 model with brembos, changed all the brake hoses to goodridge, changed all the discs to ebc turbo grooved and pads all round are ferrodo race ds3500, no clicks, clunks are anything!!

i've been modding cars for years and have always had problems with @*!# stuff pads they say they are low brake dust pads coz they just dont stop you!!

we've all got really good cars on here so why skrimp on the one of the most vital parts, the brakes, my advice rip them out and put something in that will work and not something that just looks pritty!!

sorry to sound nasty but i drive fast and hard, so brakes are very important to me, i've had no problems, and can stop on a six pence.

hope this helps and hope this doesnt affend anyone, if it does im sorry

i've got a gt4 model with brembos, changed all the brake hoses to goodridge, changed all the discs to ebc turbo grooved and pads all round are ferrodo race ds3500, no clicks, clunks are anything!!

i've been modding cars for years and have always had problems with @*!# stuff pads they say they are low brake dust pads coz they just dont stop you!!

we've all got really good cars on here so why skrimp on the one of the most vital parts, the brakes, my advice rip them out and put something in that will work and not something that just looks pritty!!

sorry to sound nasty but i drive fast and hard, so brakes are very important to me, i've had no problems, and can stop on a six pence.

I don't think it's offensive, just true :lol:

If you get a sports car, don't cut corners if you play with it :)

I don't think it's offensive, just true :lol:

If you get a sports car, don't cut corners if you play with it :)

What your saying is..

If your playing with fire wear oven gloves.

joy_division_oven_gloves.jpg

On a serious note though! guys why are you thinking its your brake pads when its highly more likely to be your ARB drop links :bangin::bangin: nutters

I find it interesting 350zsam that you dis EBC pads which ahve been generally posted within this thread, but use there discs.

In my experience so far the yellowstuff have been great apart from the reverse clunk which must be down to the shape of the holes in the pads as mentioned earlier and actually has no impact apart from the occasional noise when reversing.

I dont think they take away from the performance of the car at all and definitely enhance the brakes over standard pads, stopping power is very good with these pads and there are a lot of happy yellowstuff users on this forum so I wouldnt class it as scrimping at all, they do work and they do stop you well....