what have i done?!!

ir_fuel

I knew i should have taken pics with a better cam instead of my phone :teeth:

The contrast is all wrong, its like my friend saying the wiper on the rear windscreen looks crap, whilst in reality you hardly notice it. :blush:

Ow well, :yahoo:

Forget about the wiper, sort out the aerial!!

Looking very nice mate apart from that :thumbs:

The contrast is all wrong, its like my friend saying the wiper on the rear windscreen looks crap, whilst in reality you hardly notice it. :blush:

Forget about the wiper, sort out the aerial!!

Looking very nice mate apart from that :thumbs:

Aerial is already ordered (did it some days ago ;) )

Your friend is spot on!

My friend saw my car today for the first time in the flesh :teeth:

And he was pretty amazed by it B)

He had a drive with me and he was even more amazed, both about the sound and the handling B)

I must say i m impressed too after some "spirited" driving today (floored her a couple of times today after about 30km of driving gently to make sur the car was completely at working temperature) the difference with the TT when coming out of a bend and stepping on the accelerator is pretty big.

The acceleration is quite different to that of the TT, much more linear, no turbo 'kick'.

Acceleration at illegal speeds is much faster than in the TT

No more understeer-madness :yahoo:

The soundtrack is also :yahoo::scare:B)

The fuel tank is HUGE

GPS is working very well, disabled the voice dough, drove me crazy constantly interrupting my music (i m used to no-voice GPS, had a Garmin GPS V some time ago ;) )

My bluetooth adapter seems not compatible with my QTek phone dough :/ Pairs without problems, but no sound when using it

:thumbdown:

And my iPod interface does weird stuff too. My iPod nano goes from the menu to the screen "ok to disconnect" and back all the time, and sometimes it stops and then i can use it and it works normally, until the next time i connect the iPod to the car again. Same @*!#. Maybe its the firmware update of the iPod ... Downgrading now and trying again tomorrow. :wacko::scare::angry:

Too bad you cannot control the iPod from the radio. Gonna move the iPod in a more accessible space (the center storage thingy where you can have 2 cupholders).

The sound of the Bose isnt really much better compared to my TT Alpine head-unit + audi standard speakers (except for more "kick" bass sound). But maybe i need to fiddle a bit with the iPod equalizer, dunno. I seem to miss some treble. Playing with the Bose Eq didnt help (imho ;) )

Tomorrow to the Nordschleife, meeting with a friend whos gonna test his Porsche 930 with 964 engine + compressor on the ring

I m happy :yahoo:B)