Genuine Nismo V1 Rear Spoiler SOLD

MattG

Hi all,

I have a genuine Nismo V1 rear spoiler for sale. This was supplied new by Envy back in Jan and was painted and fitted to the car when it was resprayed in March. Suffice to say it's still in excellent condition, I'm only taking it off the car as I've decided to change the styling on my car (again! :lol:).

It's been painted Audi Ibis White to match my car so will obviously need respainting to match your car. The good thing is that as it has recently been sealed and painted to a high standard it will be a doddle for your bodyshop to repaint, saving you a few quid in labour. :) The only thing I don't have is the 5 x 13mm nuts you need to hold it on as my bodyshop misplaced them. These aren't anything special though and your bodyshop will easily be able to supply suitable replacements. In fact you'll already have 3 of them if you have the stock rear spoiler! ;)

I didn't realise until I took it off but I think it's actually the US version of the spoiler so is made out of ABS plastic rather than fibre glass which is a bonus. I don't think the US kit is even being made any more so get hold of a new one might be tricky.

Brand new these are about £400 plus P+P so I'm asking £250 sent by fully insured postage or £230 collected. If you think you can arrange a courier for cheaper then I'm happy for you to do that but any damage incurred during transport will be your responsiblity. If you want to collect then provided you're not too far away from Manchester I'm prepared to save you some mileage and meet you somewhere to hand it over provided payment is made up front via Bank Transfer or Paypal.

Please PM me if interested.

Pics:

Spoiler1.jpg

Spoiler2.jpg

Spoiler3.jpg

Pics on car:

P1020769.jpg

P1020760.jpg

P1020757.jpg

P1020755.jpg

Right, I've just done a quick google on the part number shown on the picture above and look what comes up:

Nismo rear spoiler:

http://www.thenissanpartsstore.com/Page ... &prodId=34

Nismo official catalog:

http://www.nissanusa.com/pdf/microsites ... atalog.pdf

Page 13, "350Z Rear Spoiler_S-Tune". Also note "Ultra high-quality, ABS construction (same as OE spoilers)".

Please check your facts in future before crapping on peoples for sale threads. :dry:

I think it is the way you have captured the spolier that has caused reason for question.

Seems genuine enough to me but i was under the impression that the pointy part either side of the spoiler usually meets the bodywork or has a smaller gap.

I would look to purchase something similiar but in the meantime GLWS :thumbs:

There are 2x versions of the nismo, a USDM and a JDM version, one touches the boot at the ends of the wing and the other doesnt.

Correct, the USDM Nismo rear spoiler has quite large gaps between the wings and the boot - I have a genuine USDM Nismo and it looks exactly like the pictures the OP posted.

Maybe people should check their facts before they make sweeping statements ;)

(The USDM side skirts are also different to the JDM ones as well).

GLWTS of a genuine Nismo rear spoiler :thumbs:

Thanks for the backup chaps, it's much appreciated. I did say in the very first post that this was the US version of the rear spoiler but it seems some people don't read things properly. :lol:

It's worth noting that the US Nismo kit is very sought after as it is superior to the jap kit in that it is made of ABS plastic, not fibre glass, and has nicer side skirts (IMO). Sadly they've stopped making it now so these parts are now only available second hand. It seems I lucked out getting the US version of the rear spoiler, shame I didn't get the rest of the kit too! :lol:

I hope this puts peoples mind at rest. That said, the spoiler is provisionally sold, I will update the thread once payment has been received. :thumbs: If anyone wants to be a reserve buyer though let me know.

EDIT: Just to add, if you check page 13 of the Nismo catalogue I posted above you will see the pic shows that the USDM spoiler does NOT touch the boot and looks exactly the same as mine. The other site must be using a pic of the JDM version. If a pic from the official Nismo catalog doesn't convince you then nothing will! :p

Cheers,

Matt.

well that is odd :wacko:

I honestly would of thought that your spoiler wasn't genuine if i was looking to buy a nismo spoiler as all the uk nismo kitted cars have the other (JDM as it seems) spoiler fitted. But if im wrong then i stand corrected and i would like to apologies to the OP hope no harm was done, at least this way people who aren't so clued up know exactly what their buying.

Tad