4 weeks in

milu

morning all.

had my 04 gt for 4 weeks now and just thought id make a few comments.

coming from TVR's the zed feels very easy going,smooth, not as raw which is great most of the time but a bit more fire would be appreciated occasionally.

nice and comfy.

nice sound.

VERY economical,not a major factor since i only use my zed as a second car,but in 750 miles ive averaged 29 mpg,must try harder!!

nice handling/grip

nasty 2nd gear when cold(1st to 2nd)

dodgy cd player(left channel)must sort.

odd squeak from drivers seat,odd rattle nothing major.

a bit slow.

overall im happy with the package and hopefully will continue to be so.

mike.

Hi, just had my Z for 5 weeks and love it. :)

I'm driving a 52reg Azure Blue with Nismo engine, exhaust and suspension upgrades

Had 5 weeks great motoring, put two new rear tyres on @ £270 and a P3 service @ £360.

I have two niggles

The gear change from 1st to 2nd is horrible, I've taken to pulling away in 2nd. :rant:

The other is the noise from the rear wheel arches, when it rains or you drive on loose gravel etc, is very loud.

Otherwise its a great drive, and big head turner.

neil

I worried a little about the change from 1st to 2nd when I first got the car and just to echo Stew's point, when the car's cold being gentle with the change and keeping the clutch in that little bit longer does help. When the gearbox is nice and warm it's not an issue.

• 2 weeks later...
I think the gear change thing is more common than most think - especially on performance cars with heavier duty boxes.

My Boxster S (recently sold to pick up my GT4 on Thurs!) was a nightmare 1st to 2nd in the cold but was lovely when warmed up.

It's a feature!

Completely agree with Scott (Welcome btw :) )

1st - 2nd is very tight in the early days, does come good tho ;)

I have the left speaker problem, is it a diy fix or will nissan replace under warranty, also wandering about my clutch the bite point is right at the top should I get this adjusted if so how much do you reckon nissan would charge

Get Nissan to fix under warranty mate ;)

I have the left speaker problem, is it a diy fix or will nissan replace under warranty, also wandering about my clutch the bite point is right at the top should I get this adjusted if so how much do you reckon nissan would charge

5:19 AM are you mad :scare:

You stalking me :ninja:

You stalking me :ninja:

:secret::ninja: