Nismo Exhaust ***SOLD***

Jmbcar33

I have sold my car, so my Nismo Full Stainless Steel Exhaust is now for sale. This is the full cat back exhaust, including Y pipe, mid section and rear box. :clap:

I will include the original used gaskets with the exhaust, but I would highly recommend that you fit new ones when putting this exhaust on your car. :thumbs:

The exhaust was on my car from November 2007 (12,500kms) until September 2009 (24,200kms) so had covered just under 12,000kms on the car, only during summer months.

The condition of the exhaust can be seen in the pics. It's probably as good as you are going to be able to get for a second hand Nismo. The flexi's are perfect, no damage to the pipes, no scrapes, very little rust/corrosion/tarnishing considering that it was on the car for almost two years.

Nismo1.jpg

Nismo2.jpg

Nismo3.jpg

Nismo4.jpg

Nismo5.jpg

Tiny (virtually unnoticeable) flat spot to the underside of one of the exhaust tail pipes:

Nismo6.jpg

Small ding to the mid silencer (can't be seen when fitted to car as this faces the underbody)

Nismo7.jpg

Nismo8.jpg

Little sound clip of this exhaust on my car.

I am not 100% sure what the asking price is of these at the moment, but I think the new price is £1200.

I would like to get £900 for this, but if this is unrealistic then please let me know and I will see about adjusting the price.

I have the original box, so can ship this, but it will be bloody expensive, cos it's bloody heavy!

Thanks,

Jon

Fantastic exhaust, I doubt this will sit around for long. I wish I had a 350 to stick a Nismo on!

+1 - except for having a 350z, I'll keep my 370z ta :lol: Lovely exhaust, excellent condition, I think at £900 it will still probably sell if you wait it out :thumbs:

OK,

Just been informed by the person that had first dibs that they now don't want the exhaust, so it's still for sale. :wacko:

The asking price seems about right TBH, so the first person to offer £900 OVNO will own it. :thumbs:

Thanks,

Jon

• 2 weeks later...