Anyone know this car?

pptom

I cant remember seeing a red one around town,iv seen a black GT-R and a black 370 coupe,but no chiil red 350. No doubt il see you when I get mine. The beer festival last weekend was fun,I was as state,but not as much as some of them!

PHEW,glad its the wrong colour for you..... lol

Im in Brackley,and hope to get a 350 very soon,so when iv got one,itd be great to meet up with a few people and chat etc from around my way.

Born and bread in Essex though,that I will never forget! :yahoo:

There were a few floating around in Brackley at one point but I haven't seen any of the others for quite a while now (I have previously seen a Black Convertible, Blue Convertible, and a normal Silver one). Mines the Chilli Red one if you see it whizzing about :)

Missed the beer festival this year, but its usually a good day out :) To be fair I don't spend much time driving around in Brackley, so I guess I'm not going to get see that often.

another one bites the dust...

initially a nice car to look at, GM/Alzean, had gt4 alloys, refurbed in a nice colour. However, the bumper and front of the bonnet looked like the car had just been driven through a swarm of midges, there was so many little black marks which were of course stonechips. all 4 tyres needed replacing, crunch from 4th to 5th, and the exhaust was blowing a little from the backbx joint, but thats no problem really, as long as it wasn't too rusted, a few points that could be rectified and would go towards haggling. What really put me off though was that it had been involved in a rear end accident in the past, the owner was a genuine nice chap and he was a bit gutted to say the least when i pointed it out to him. The rear bumper didn't sit evenly, then i noticed some edges where it had been sanded prior to painting, then the driver mentioned that its previous owner had commented about a smashed rear window and there were still come bits of glass rattling around in the rear and finally I found the masking marks where the N/S rear quarter had been resprayed. It wasn't a bad repair and perhaps an extra hour or two finishing off in the bodyshop and i never would have noticed. Structurally - boot floor / underside etc didn't look damaged or repaired, but I've been burned in the distant past with a covered up accident damaged car and thats put me right off.

Hey if you can see beyond the alezan leather then I reckon this is a serious contender for a bargain!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

Less miles and yonger too! :thumbs:[/quot

I owe you a pint mate! :thumbs:

Just got back from Wrexham after having left a deposit. I was seriously considering the 5 hour round trip after a string of dissapointments, but phoned the chap and all seemed well:

FNSH - all on time, 1 prev owner, 27k miles, felt very tight to drive / not worn at all. There were - of course a few minor points - it needs 4 tyres soon, a couple of door dents need sorting, wheels have a very small amount of bubbling and its had a 'smart repair' by a chips away type outfit. That was the first thing i saw when i got to the car, but I''m 100% sure that its just a touch up spray job for a minor scratch and it just needs polishing down, when it will become invisible. (I've spent quite a bit of time weilding a machine polisher over the last couple of years)

Other that those minor haggling points the car is in very very good condition - parking sensors - birdview (which I'm already considering selling) - all the handbooks etc are immaculate. The current owner has had the car for 2 years and only covered 6k miles!

I've got to wait for a little while to pick the car up due to various holiday / work commitments, but all in all, I'm very pleased.

Thanks to everyone for your help - especially Gizmo!