unit of measurement

mrCD

• 2 months later...

yeah mine says KM but is defenately reading MPH my km/l is reading 7.5 is this reading in km/l or miles per litre or MPG (i hope not). it does seem as if the dte is reading in KM as it goes up to nearly 600 when full. Can anyone confirm that it is just the speed that has been altered when it was converted to MPH after import.

Just worked out that 7.5km/l is around 21mpg in uk gallons which sounds about right to be seeing as it mainly town driving so looks like it just the speed which was changed in the centre pod how i dont know.

yeah mine says KM but is defenately reading MPH my km/l is reading 7.5 is this reading in km/l or miles per litre or MPG (i hope not). it does seem as if the dte is reading in KM as it goes up to nearly 600 when full. Can anyone confirm that it is just the speed that has been altered when it was converted to MPH after import.

Just worked out that 7.5km/l is around 21mpg in uk gallons which sounds about right to be seeing as it mainly town driving so looks like it just the speed which was changed in the centre pod how i dont know.

+1 :wacko:

:wacko: WTF :headhurt:

I assumed all imports had the pods converted to miles as part of the SVA..........my mates zed has had the pod converted from km tomiles as to work out his correct mileage he has to work out that the odometer shows, lets say 30,000 but he has to work out that the first 10,000 for example are km's and the rest are miles...........therefore the true MILEAGE of the car is approx 26,250 miles......

• 2 months later...
still not 100% sure what your on about.

my JDM has original JDM gauges but shows my speed in mph, only it has KM next to the speed figure, if that's what your getting at

yes, exactly like that on mine

Same here. Speed is in mph though the display reads kmh, dte is in miles and it displays km/l which I think is miles/litre :wacko: