Drink driving - Claims another

dcash5

Bit of a serious thread i'm afraid. Checking out the my350z forum and saw a guys fiancee had died as a result of drink driving whilst driving his zed to meet him at work

Just think of this when you have that 2nd pint at the pub - not worth the risk

News coverage _ http://www.kiiitv.com/news/Overnight-Ac ... 62909.html

Thread

http://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-off- ... rning.html

Not just the alcohol. Really don't think it's a great idea for a 21 yr old to drive a car like a Zed. Of course there are mature, skilled drivers at that age but I know I would have been dead behind the wheel of one at that age.

Of course, add the fact it was a woman driving and............................... :scare::lol:

after being in a serious accident myself as a passenger i feel little sorrow for a drunk driver dieing, the other girl who ended up in hospital however i feel for as i know what she is going through and it is a horrible experience, i hope her injuries are not too severe.

this may be uncalled for but...

when he says this..

'I have lots the most beautiful thing in my life. Now im lots and dont know what to do. My whole world is crashing b4 my eyes.'

you think he is talking about his idiot fiance or his zed?

Thanks for posting this Dan. If it stops one person from doing it then it's been well worthwhile.

Age and sex have NOTHING to do with being a drink driver so no point discussing it here.