New Owner in Surrey

:welcome: BUT....it's Kuro and not Ebisu as you have the 06 model :thumbs:

Sorry Rich it is Ebisu - exactly same as my 56 registered facelift ZED (note the front bumper recess). Ebisu was introduced with the MY06 model range that were available from late summer that year.

Sorry Rich it is Ebisu - exactly same as my 56 registered facelift ZED (note the front bumper recess). Ebisu was introduced with the MY06 model range that were available from late summer that year.

:blush: Learn something new every day :D

Might explain why Darren-B's bumpers were resprayed Ebisu when the rest of the car is Kuro :lol:

Hi Dyla350z - did you remap at Abbey? Reading through t'forum they've had a lot of recommendations?

Rich5259/Ebized - Cheers for clarifying - was just going to write the same explanation myself (did a fair bit of research on the differences of each type of car during my years of lurking :) )

:blush: Learn something new every day :D

Might explain why Darren-B's bumpers were resprayed Ebisu when the rest of the car is Kuro :lol:

Thanks Rich :thumbs: was just trying to keep it real with the youth of today, with all these two tone finishes :blush:

• 2 weeks later...