Peugeot RCZ

nixy

Was driving behind one today and at first glance until i caught it up thought it was a TT - a very obvious design copy really. However, from the back it looks really good! I really liked the dip in the middle of the roof as well. When i passed it and looked in my RVM it really did just look a lot like any other peugeot. It was getting a few looks though! I have no idea on the power etc

I was the same when I saw one - the roof is a bit crazy, it's trying to be two different cars I think.

These are the varying spec's

1.6 THP Sport 2d 8.0 s 133 mph 156 bhp

1.6 THP Sport 2d Auto 8.7 s 132 mph 156 bhp

1.6 THP GT 2d 8.0 s 133 mph 156 bhp

1.6 THP GT 2d Auto 8.7 s 132 mph 156 bhp

1.6 THP Sport (200bhp) 2d 7.4 s 146 mph 200 bhp

1.6 THP GT (200bhp) 2d 7.4 s 146 mph 200 bhp

2.0 HDi Diesel

2.0 HDi Sport 2d 8.4 s 134 mph 163 bhp

2.0 HDi GT 2d 8.4 s 134 mph 163 bhp

The Mrs likes them, but like you say it's another Peugeot!

They are quite good with the performance. Not really fast but ok. I really like the look of them but they're far too expensive and I would never drive a Peugeot from experience. They fall to pieces like my Citroën I had as a youth

yeah, i had tonnes of electrical problems and anti-pollution fault issues with my pug at 2 yrs old! I traded it in eventually just to get rid and would never have another. I thought looking at it that it would be a more powerful car than it is.