Any windsurfers around?

Husky

I did a week long course in Cuba - great fun.

Only ever done it since then while on holiday though, keep meaning to do it over here but the water is :cold:

get a thick wetsuit :D its not that cold, and when you get good you dont have to fall in anyway ;)

Theres loads of people who try it on hols, love it but never go back to it :shrug:

it seems a bit different doing in UK than on holiday though, doesnt seem as appatising once I get home :lol:

hmm i suppose so :p once you get into it though you realise its the same :teeth: and then when you go on holiday your good enough to properly enjoy it B)

Where do you keep picking up these random smillies from? Oh and no I can't :)

google images ;) type: "windsurfing smiley" and then hit "icon" and hey presto :)

You want to come down to were i live...you cant move in poole bay for kite/windsurfers it looks fantastic :thumbs:

much jealousy, i know the area, used to live down near there years ago, didnt windsurf then but i do remember it :D

Well if anyone wants a windsurfing break i am site manager of a school in Swanage and can offer free camping if they like. fantastic studland beach and poole harbour all ten minutes away. :thumbs:

:yahoo: mate i will write that down, you may have me on your doorstep soon enough :D good man

I know someone who lives in Leamington and was asking around recently to see if anyone wanted to go windsurfing with him, I'll send you his details.

brilliant :) i found a club so ill be doing it anyway its just more fun with two and cheaper on fuel if you share fuel there.