For all you Detailers out there!!

MAXlMUS

From a newbie! What the best stuff to buy from here or is it better to leave it all well alone and take the car to a pro?

IF I was over there I'd get 80£ together and take it to a pro for a proper job and then just try and look after it until I book it in agian :D

From a newbie! What the best stuff to buy from here or is it better to leave it all well alone and take the car to a pro?

IF I was over there I'd get 80£ together and take it to a pro for a proper job and then just try and look after it until I book it in agian :D

Wheres the fun in that?

Theres something quite relaxing spending an entire sunday outside washing & waxing the car with a few drinks B)

Cool, thanks for the heads up, I guess this is as good an opportunity as any to try a Clay Bar kit!

It's well worth the time and effort .. I clayed my Zed for the first time last weekend and the results were amazing ...

My Zed is still looking clean even though it's been raining for the past 2 days .. the water just comes straight off once I start driving ...

:thumbs:

Wheres the fun in that?

Theres something quite relaxing spending an entire sunday outside washing & waxing the car with a few drinks B)

:angry: not the first time around for a newbie :D Think I'd give it to a pro and learn a few bits and then do it myself... to much to get to get started properly realy. Spent 140£ on just pads and polish and some claybar and red mist... I agree on the drinking part though :D really need to get a foam lance :dance: