give the z a break

janoof1

as the z is going to be my daily driver i was just wondering if it would make sense to buy a banger just to drive to the dodgy parts of brum and such,

saw an mr2 for 400squids fsh 6mo warrenty runs good, itl also give me that rush of driving the z again after popping around in that 4 cylinder

what do you think guys?

also i am the policy holder for my 350z with admiral 25yrs no no claims no points or accidents-1200 squids -is that ok -it also gives me third party on any other car does that mean i wont have to buy insurnce for the mr2

Well Im picking up the Z in 48hrs exactly and im already thinking of buying a second car!!!!!!

I thought that the third party insurance on other cars only applied if the car was already insured by another party?? I think you will also find that you can't be the owner of the car.

Of course you could always buy the car, give it to your mother\father (who of course has a driving licence and no car currently), get the car insured and you put down as the named driver??

I'm gonna move to Admiral and also asked about keeping my Focus as a second car. Th cost to ensure the Focus was huge as they only allow your NCB to be used once. I argued I can only drive one car at a time but they won't budge. Not fair!

use elephant.co.uk then they let you use your no claims

I'm gonna move to Admiral and also asked about keeping my Focus as a second car. Th cost to ensure the Focus was huge as they only allow your NCB to be used once. I argued I can only drive one car at a time but they won't budge. Not fair!

use elephant.co.uk then they let you use your no claims

Yep, just call them first. Brokers normally do too.

I bit the bullet a while ago and insured all three separately. Have built up nice pile of no claims though! :D