PIAA Wipers

mrobinson2

i changed mine after 18 months, but you can get refills for them for a fraction of the whole wiper.

after 18 months they were still working well, but the drivers was starting to smear slightly. it was still better than stock even when smearing.

and here for refills and accessories :)

http://chillired.co.uk/ocart/index.php? ... ry&path=39

Hi Sarah,

Just ordering some of these from your site, I'm in process of orering the full set and wanted to know if I need to also order the screen cleaner as well as screen protect and coat?

One thing to mention - loving the way your online shop moves items in the basket and then also lets you hit 'back' without taking it out of the basket - unlike other online shops which always annoys me!

Thanks Paul, I have sent a PM. But for others info to. Some people buy both, one product assists with the cleaning of the screen whilst the other leaves a protective layer to keep the screen nicer for longer, in laymens terms :) I have PM'd you back either ring me (number in my signature) or pm your number and I will call you.

Sarah :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I have bought a set of these wipers, on the box it says 10s & 7s is this right :blush: are they handed?.

yup but you'll have to remove the spoiler from the passenger side one AFAIR

Lots of guys have the spoilered ones on the passenger side without a problem, suck it and see. The drivers side is the 10S and passenger and rear are 7's. With a full set I would sent out a 10s, 7s and a 7.

Sarah :)

had mine on a week and not massively impressed to be honest. The windscreen treatment stuff is good but the wipers themselves don't seem to make great contact on drivers side so when clearing the windscreen it leaves a smear across my field of vision. Expected more from the glowing reviews on here!

had mine on a week and not massively impressed to be honest. The windscreen treatment stuff is good but the wipers themselves don't seem to make great contact on drivers side so when clearing the windscreen it leaves a smear across my field of vision. Expected more from the glowing reviews on here!

The PIAA wipers seem higher than the stock ones so it may be that your jets aren't hitting the screen in that area anymore.

Have a check of where the water is hitting and see if the jets need adjusting, I know mine did.