Privilege Insurance = NO PERFORMANCE MODS

philb1965

£315 is good, who's that with and what mileage a year?

And importantly, are they mod friendly?

It is with Privilage, but as i have just read, they dont do mod insurance anymore, although it wont affect me...just yet!

Mileage/year based on 9000

Just phoned Privilege about my renewal and told them about the new exhaust (Buddy Club) and they said absolutely fine, no problem as it doesn't increase performance.

Tried Sky insurance and Chris Knott and both wanted almost £1,000, Privilege dont even want £600 what a no brainer!

Doesn't it add any bhp over the 350z oem?

I'd settle for better noise but no performance increase, just not an option on the 370 from what I can see!

Apparently not ;)

Only thing they did say is if it was damaged in an accident then it would be replaced with a stock one, fair enough I guess.

Maybe its just that the 370z is worth a whole lot more than a 54 plate 350z :shrug:

Just crappy rules I think, if they said a max of an extra 5% power incease then fair enough, but not allowing 5 or 10 bhp extra on 300bhp is a joke.

Need to get a quote from chris knott/sky myself and see if they can get anywhere near privilige but I doubt they will.

Just crappy rules I think, if they said a max of an extra 5% power incease then fair enough, but not allowing 5 or 10 bhp extra on 300bhp is a joke.

Need to get a quote from chris knott/sky myself and see if they can get anywhere near privilige but I doubt they will.

Well not all insurers like high power sports cars so maybe just a 'get out' of insuring you :shrug:

I had read good things about Sky & Chris Knott on here but just shows you need to shop around, I was REALLY shocked :scare: at their quotes!!! Im 41 :wheelchair: and unless I ever own a Ferrari or go to prison for :drunk::drive1 I don't expect to be paying £1k+ for car insurance :bangin: