Lovely modded Roadster for sale - SOLD

Nick_MSM

Right chaps,

Decided to start advertising (the car) casually for the moment to see if there is any interest? As I've decided I'd like something a little bigger next year.

Spec:-

- 2003 on a 53 plate

- JDM car, 1 owner in UK (and imported by myself on 5k miles), all papers etc.

- Plenty of tax, will be mot'd next month too

- 17k miles (UK service book, was serviced here at 9k and again next week at 17.5k)

- Good condition all round

- 19'' Racing Hart rims and toyo rubber (3k's worth)

- Tein lowering springs

- Speed racing front and rear valances, side skirts,

- Type R aerial, de badged at the back

- UK rear bumper

- Alezan, climate, heated/leccys seats etc all the toys bar Sat Nav.

- Top of the range Alpine cd player (cost £500 odd) mated to Bose system.

Very sorry to be selling her, and I'm in no rush to do so (if at all really!) so I'm not prepared to listen to daft offers. Not sure what it's worth but it is a truly stunning car - make me an offer. Would listen to a p/x with an E46 M3.

wheel12.jpg

DSC01536.jpg

DSCF4929-vi.jpg

DSCF4877-vi.jpg

wheel10.jpg

Asking for £18,500 which is a bloody giveaway, won't take a penny less. Up for £18,950 elsewhere which is still a fair price IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry - Yeah, I'm not sure what to ask to be honest. I'm willing to listen to offers although one joker has offered 14.5k, cash bless him suffice to say that is some way short :headhurt:

I really want an E46 M so anything around the 20k mark would seal a deal - if it's quick!

• 2 weeks later...

Not much no, although I have only put it on a few forums - I'm stingy and refuse to pay £55 to autotrader :angry: Did have one joker offering £14k though B)

Am offering to dealers as a make weight against a car so really any offers around £18,500 I'd gladly listen to. Not got the time to put it back to standard.

Sign of the time times hey! :thumbdown:

Not much no, although I have only put it on a few forums - I'm stingy and refuse to pay £55 to autotrader :angry: Did have one joker offering £14k though B)

Am offering to dealers as a make weight against a car so really any offers around £18,500 I'd gladly listen to. Not got the time to put it back to standard.

Sign of the time times hey! :thumbdown:

Have you tried eBay? Gets you loads of exposure there although you do get people offering you stupid money for it. You get more offers after the auction closes as well (Well I did). My auction ended below the reserve but the winner contacted me and we negotiated a price and now he is a member on here :thumbs:

Thanks mate fingers crossed :)

Hello from Worthing!!

Have put a bid on your car to get things moving for you. As soon as I get outbid I am out of the race (boom boom) as I don't have enough cash to keep bidding.

But I thought we could get the auction started, best of luck :kicking

Thanks mate fingers crossed :)

Hello from Worthing!!

Have put a bid on your car to get things moving for you. As soon as I get outbid I am out of the race (boom boom) as I don't have enough cash to keep bidding.

But I thought we could get the auction started, best of luck :kicking

What if you don't get outbid? :wacko::D;)