Off to Florida...

Cragus

...this wednesday for two weeks. :yahoo:

Park wise, I did every Disney and Universal park last time so this time giving Disney a miss but definately returning to Universal.....Spiderman, Hulk are the best but lets not forget the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter! :teeth::teeth::blush:

This leads me to my question - any small z related items I could fit in my case and known suppliers in Florida area? I think b2autodesigns are in Florida but wheels and exhaust are a little too big for my case although £700 for the HKS is tempting me to try :lol: .

Just got back myself and squeezed in a set of splashguards that I bought from a forum member on my350z.com. Also bought a 1/18 scale azure blue (or Daytona Blue so they call it) model, even has Rays which is odd as they didnt come on US ones?? Wanted some 30mm spacers but left it too late! Managed to fill my suitcase up with some Bose home cinema speakers though!! Went out with a single suitcase weighing 7kgs, and came back with 2 suitcases both bang on 24kgs!!!!

Alloys are about $400 shipped home!