New range rover

Husky

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The X6 is the ugliest most stupid car on the road and anyone that buys one should be shot. The only thing that would make it stupider is if it was 2WD.

X6 should not be uttered in the same sentence as Land Rover and especially Range Rover.

As you can tell the X6 is my favourite car...... I'd have an X5 though :headhurt: as it's a proper design with a proper boot like a proper family offroader.

The X6 is the ugliest most stupid car on the road and anyone that buys one should be shot. The only thing that would make it stupider is if it was 2WD.

X6 should not be uttered in the same sentence as Land Rover and especially Range Rover.

As you can tell the X6 is my favourite car...... I'd have an X5 though :headhurt: as it's a proper design with a proper boot like a proper family offroader.

You were talking sense til the last sentence :lol:

I think the reason they haven't put a LR badge on it is simple - we all want more eco cars for day to day use but not something automatically made of paper with the design and finish quality of a Lada. It is where I think cars are going, smaller, more eco, with a bit of luxury.....