I love my Z again

spursmaddave

The last couple of months have not been great....

Clutch getting heavier and heavier, I'm 6'4" and no wimp but I almost needed a left knee support!!! 5th gear sticking, also vibration when in 5th @ just over 3k, all leaving me :angry: and not loving my Z.

New clutch & flywheel from zmanalex :thumbs:

Trip to Abbey, clutch fitted, HEL brake lines fitted, gearbox oil change and some other minor work and.....

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Even on the fairly gentle 30 mile trip home the difference was huge, lovely light clutch, smoother gear changes (no sticking), no vibration and no rattle from under the car thanks to some welding...

Thanks Alex and thanks Abbey for making me :throb::wub::winkiss: my Z again

Well done Alex and Abbey. :thumbs:

Its always great to hear of someone who has fallen back in love with the car thanks to support from the forum traders. :)

Seems some of the traders on here have got a bad name lately, so glad to give praise where it is due.

I asked Scott at Abbey if he was getting lots of trade from the site, not sure if they are all members but 7 Z's booked in for tuning and workshop time next week alone!

I could have got my work done nearer but its nice to go somewhere that sees Z's all the time not just once in a while.