Now £400 lighter....

terribleone

did the four tyres come with a free cat

:lol: Yes mate...special offer!!

Getting these fitted tomorrow, just taken the passenger seat out and loaded them up in the car...bit of a squeeze, but I'm quite impressed you can get 4 tyres in. :teeth:

Dammit! I want my free cat!

Now I feel cheated! :angry:

Good choice of tyres. I put 4 on my zed 2 weeks ago, replacing re040's on back and Autogrip F109 on rear(came with the car when I bought it) Best £400 I've spent in a long time, great grip wet or dry, car is so sure footed now. Dunno about the longevity of the tyre tho, last tyres I had this grippy were Toyo T1Rs on my Fiesta ST, was down to 4mm (fronts) in 3000 miles.

Enjoy.

P.S got mine from Camskill, great price but their choice of courier left a lot to be desired (Citylink)

Good choice of tyres. I put 4 on my zed 2 weeks ago, replacing re040's on back and Autogrip F109 on rear(came with the car when I bought it) Best £400 I've spent in a long time, great grip wet or dry, car is so sure footed now. Dunno about the longevity of the tyre tho, last tyres I had this grippy were Toyo T1Rs on my Fiesta ST, was down to 4mm (fronts) in 3000 miles.

Enjoy.

P.S got mine from Camskill, great price but their choice of courier left a lot to be desired (Citylink)

I spent the whole day in waiting for them...they turned up at 6pm, I'd have been back from work by then! :lol:

People seem to only have good things to say about them, I'm looking forward to getting them on. I had a set of 452s on an old MR2 and they lasted longer than the Toyos I ran after them.

Also, I think Toyos wear down really quick on FWD cars...my brother had a set on his 190bhp Celica got through the fronts in 4 months!! :wacko:

Enjoy.

I'm on my second set of these now. First set with no trackdays lasted 17 - 18K miles at the rear and 23-25 k at the front but would have gone longer only replaced them due to a misalignment issue causing a bald strip.

The second set have done a trackday at Mallory and still have loads of tread.