Need a new back box but who's the manufacturer?

Metatron

Dear 350z Geniuses

I have to buy a new back box as my stock one has corroded around the bolt plate where the y-pipe and the back box join on one side.

I checked with a auto place close to home to see if it could be welded, but they recommended replacing not fixing which to be honest was what I was expecting.

My dilemma now is which back box to buy.

Obviously I'm gonna go for stainless steel as it will last longer and I spotted the following on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-Z33-S ... 374wt_1025

Anyone know who manufacturers this one? It doesn't state on the listing so I've contacted the seller to enquire.

It would be helpful to know if it's a good quality replacement or if I should look elsewhere.

If anyone has dealt with this particular seller I'd be grateful for opinions!

Also if anyone has any alternative suggestions around the same price and where to buy that would also be helpful.

Thanks y'all

Dear 350z Geniuses

I have to buy a new back box as my stock one has corroded around the bolt plate where the y-pipe and the back box join on one side.

I checked with a auto place close to home to see if it could be welded, but they recommended replacing not fixing which to be honest was what I was expecting.

My dilemma now is which back box to buy.

Obviously I'm gonna go for stainless steel as it will last longer and I spotted the following on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-Z33-S ... 374wt_1025

Anyone know who manufacturers this one? It doesn't state on the listing so I've contacted the seller to enquire.

It would be helpful to know if it's a good quality replacement or if I should look elsewhere.

If anyone has dealt with this particular seller I'd be grateful for opinions!

Also if anyone has any alternative suggestions around the same price and where to buy that would also be helpful.

Thanks y'all

Looks like one of the K2 / Japspeed type cloans... If your on a budget go for a scorpian, lots running them and few issues

Hmmm the seller got back to me and said it was Japspeed.

After reading the horror stories here about them not fitting properly I'm not sure.

Are they really that bad?

Scorpion is looking like the best alternative but it's pushing my price a little.

Can someone give me some pointers on who's the best place to purchase from?

OK I've been convinced, tis bought and paid for, one Scorpion exhaust system on it's way :clap: .

For the sake of spending an extra ton on something which I know will fit and work, compared to a sloppily engineered load of toilet that will probably cost me more to put right.......it's a no brainer! :bangin:

Thanks to all for the advice!

Got one on ebay Marcus, checked out the seller and they're reputable, although they only had one but I suspect that's a ploy to get people to buy quick! The seller is ppd-uk, so search them out and I reckon there'll be another one listed! Good Luck :thumbs: