350Z Tee Shirt chat

Chris`I

Could you not take off the Ajay and add a forum name instead?

Kind of missing the point! :surrender:

+1 - they look great B)

Fancy hunting down the designer of the 370z and doing something similar ;):teeth:

You want Randy on your teeshirt then Chris?

Weird too... ajay must have restyled his sig for the teeshirt... looks nothing like the one on my engine cover!!

+1 - they look great B)

Fancy hunting down the designer of the 370z and doing something similar ;):teeth:

Weird too... ajay must have restyled his sig for the teeshirt... looks nothing like the one on my engine cover!!

It wasnt Ajay who signed it, It was me wearing that t shirt. You just thought I was Ajay because of it.

anyways il stop spamming here GLWTS :)

+1 - they look great B)

It wasnt Ajay who signed it, It was me wearing that t shirt. You just thought I was Ajay because of it.

anyways il stop spamming here GLWTS :)

Did that make sence to anyone else... Guessing you do know who Ajay is and why his name is on the shirt?

Oh and change your Sig....

Split this thread off as we are going ofcourse a bit.

Dblock - Ajay Panchal is the desginer of the 350z, thats why his signature is on there.

With respect to Randy, I take it you havent seen his sig before Mark, you cant read his name ;)

DSC03073.jpg

And if you wish to question the authenticity of Ajay's signature, I suggest you speak to Arkwright, or maybe Mitz could tell us as he see's him fairly often. Maybe yours is a fake :lol:

We have the original artwork/drawings from when Ajay put his design on paper :teeth: and it is the same on that as the Tee shirts but when he signed our cars his signature was a bit different. Same guy two signatures. Neither my picture nor the car signatures are fakes that for sure.

We have the original artwork/drawings from when Ajay put his design on paper :teeth: and it is the same on that as the Tee shirts but when he signed our cars his signature was a bit different. Same guy two signatures. Neither my picture nor the car signatures are fakes that for sure.

Ah that will be his design sig then rather than the artistic one that I have then!!

Still envious that you have some of his original design artwork Sarah :)

When he first signed stuff it was his proper signature, now that hes more popular he has a autograph instead - simples ;)

And yes it is Randy Rodriguez who did the 370z artwork, as above, thats what he sent to the admin of the US 370z site as a thank you :thumbs:

When he first signed stuff it was his proper signature, now that hes more popular he has a autograph instead - simples ;)

And yes it is Randy Rodriguez who did the 370z artwork, as above, thats what he sent to the admin of the US 370z site as a thank you :thumbs:

Shame the 370z didnt look like that though!!

Ah that will be his design sig then rather than the artistic one that I have then!!

Still envious that you have some of his original design artwork Sarah :)

I love it, it's brilliant. You may come and look any time you like Mark :)