worst drive of my life.....

UNABASHED

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... comments=1

missed the match trying to travel from the gf house in Northwich to mine in Leeds. what should have been an hour journey turned into a 7 hour journey! :surrender:

To make matters worse my radio doesn't work so I couldn't even listen to the match, then I used my iphone for a while to listen to the match but the reception was so bad that it cut out every couple of minutes. Got lost in some pikey area, relised I didn't have much petrol and I'd left my wallet at the gf's! when I finally joined the A58 to get home I joined the end of a 27 mile traffic jam and moved a car length every 5-10 minutes for a full 20 miles. It was soooo hot and finally, just to make matters worse, my engine management light popped on - I'm assuming to let me know it was happy about the heat either!

Crap day.

:thumbdown: Thats terrible mate

England lost 4-1 so you didnt miss much :dry:

Dump the missus and find one nearer - Simples :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

I saw the hightlights when I got in - glad I missed it tbh! I was lost in some backward hick town at one point after the match had finished, I saw an england fan come out into his garden where he had loads of england flags and he started to just rip them all down - I guessed that was a bad sign! :lol:

It could have been worse, you could have been in a Maestro, that was the worse drive of my life..... Nothing exceptionally bad happened, the car was just crap. It wasn't mine, I was lent it by a 'freind'.

It could have been worse, you could have been in a Maestro, that was the worse drive of my life..... Nothing exceptionally bad happened, the car was just crap. It wasn't mine, I was lent it by a 'freind'.

I'll I could think of was....

card_small.gif