Small update to my car

Madmarky

As some of you have seen my car today I thought I would share some changes with the rest of you. First of all I made a decision with the recent Envy problems that I can't support a company that is making enemies and place my car in a situation where it may be target by these enemies. I do hope the situation is rectified in the near future tho as I have a good history with them. With this in mind the Envy graphics on my car had to be removed. So i have replaced them with some advertising for a mates Bedford based company owned by the guy who originally supplied my wheels, Andy will know Adrian Longman from his dealing with Boss Wheels.

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

I also decided that I really like the traitors logo an it would look great with my colour scheme so got one made up to go on the bonnet with approval of the Nissan Race Academy.

IMAG0087.jpg

The biggest change I have made is finishing the engine bay, adding lots of bling and colour coding parts to match. Will be adding a custom made grounding cable to it next week, should of had it done by now but couldn't crimp the connectors myself as they are extremely heavy duty connectors so getting a local audio shop to sort for me. First of I painted my throttle body, washer bottle cap and dipstick black, have put a guide to this in the guides section. Finished result

IMAG0079.jpg

I then sourced some polished tanks

IMAG0065.jpg

Also fitted a universal catch can, Orange Samco hoses, Orange universal plastic cable tidy tubing and finally managed to get my carbon battery covers to stay on. I also got some new graphics made up for my engine cover and the radiator cross member. Here are the final results of which I am very happy and is exactly how I wanted it to look. Some of you will know how long I have been waiting to finish this so its a great relief to finally have it done. Hope you like the final result, enjoy :D

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

Very nice in the flesh, quality of painted items against the orange samco's was really good.

Only comment from seeing it yesterday is that im not a fan of those corregated plastic wiring covers, i think they make the rest of the engine bay look a touch cheap

Very nice in the flesh, quality of painted items against the orange samco's was really good.

Only comment from seeing it yesterday is that im not a fan of those corregated plastic wiring covers, i think they make the rest of the engine bay look a touch cheap

I know exactly what you mean Dan, I did debate not putting them on for ages but it does beef the look as it looks a bit drab and dirty without them. Cheers for constructive comments as always :thumbs: