Brembo upgrade afterthoughts

andlid

:lol:

have just made an order for motul rbf600 and 660

i think i have a few 660 lying around somewhere actually

in future, i will be offering this service mentioned above when i supply brake lines

that would have been great :-)

Anders - there's zero point in going to the expense of 660 until you've got Brembos all round , some decent rotors and pads and lines - until then any fluid will do because you'll only need to change it after every track day anyway :shrug:

Anders - there's zero point in going to the expense of 660 until you've got Brembos all round , some decent rotors and pads and lines - until then any fluid will do because you'll only need to change it after every track day anyway :shrug:

mmm have decent rotors and pads ;) and have brembos for rear but not fitting until I'm getting the braided lines...and first then will I flush the system, then I'll make some other afterthoughts and probably replace the front pads and discs... :D

well I wouldn't put the 660 in until you've got the quality kit fitted to match - waste of time and money :thumbs:

:thumbs:

If you are looking for a better set of rims I'll have a set of 19 inch Nismo LMGTs with F1 eagles coming off my Zed shortly. Can deliver to Dublin too as I'm there most weeks.

• 3 weeks later...