Bargain of the century MX-5 Roadster **SOLD**

JAMIE MOY

Here we have my father in-laws pride and joy Mazda MX-5 Roadster 2.0 ltr Sport in True Red. As you can see from the pictures it is in mint condition and probably the best one in the UK at the price, condition & miles it has on the clock 2,261 mls to be exact. Not bad for a 57 plate.... :lol:

The reason he is selling is because he is now retired and doesn't see the need in having two cars. The car has been garaged from new and has never been exposed to the elements and only driven on sunny days. Also I don't think the passenger seat has been used more than 5 times and that would of been just around the corner.............

It just seems a shame for a cracking car to just be used for the occasional trip to Tesco's............. :lol:

Please feel free to Pm me for any further questions.............

or if you know anybody who is after a cheap affordable, reliable sports car then pass this on......Thanks...........:thumbs:

Cracking car at a give away price of £13,000 ovno ................. ;)

Wish I had 13k laying about but unfortunately my missus won't let me sell the swift sport as she loves it too much. These cars are so much fun to drive + very very reliable. Good luck with the sale

Wish I had 13k laying about but unfortunately my missus won't let me sell the swift sport as she loves it too much. These cars are so much fun to drive + very very reliable. Good luck with the sale

We are open to sensible offers................ ;)

Not much point digitallyediting photo's to add your name, it doesn't prove you have the car....

I don't really think that a name is needed for cars for sale (it isn't in the 350z for sale section, but there isn't anywhere else to put this one) - can't really see anyone transferring the money without checking/viewing the vehicle and documentation first ;)

I don't think anyone would transfer money without seeing the car in person..............silly............. :lol:

This is my father inlaws car that is being sold........... Just giving him a helping hand in trying to get some possible interest thats all.......... ;)