varrstoen rims good?

BJMax

Hello Anyone have experience with these rims from this supplier? They are not expensive compared to the original, and how is the quality of these rims? it's for a mate of mine.

http://www.varrstoen.eu/

Iám thinking about these?

Style: VarrsToen® ES 2.2.2 (19″)

Front: 19×9.5 +et0 € 336,13

Rear: 19×10.5 +et0 € 336,13

Vehicle: Nissan 350z (Z33)

Finish: Matte Black

ajklhafjklgskdfgs.jpg

bloody hell thats one hell of a mark up on price.

This blatently isnt there own wheel, they have to just import that, the supplier we use where i work make this exact wheel from there own moulds (in taiwan), we personally dont stock them but i can say they would cost me about £85 a wheel if i wanted a set for my car.

we would sell that wheel to trade at proberly £110 + VAT so for him to put something over 100% profit margin on it is just crazy.

This is me lining a front up against the rear of my car (just a display wheel, we have a rear too but that was up the warehouse) they look pretty damn similar if you ask me except the lack of dish being this was the 8.5" version

34241_403629022333_716622333_4593766_6446725_n.jpg

the 'make' in the pic isnt branded as such, its like the wheel this thread is about, its not really there brand, it looks like they buy in from most likely the same supplier as we use at my place, and they just call it there own. Its like you starting up Digsy Motorsport, and importing one of your suppliers generic wheels and branding it as the digsy - evo 6 and charging a fortune for it. I know i know thats business, but profit margins tend to be 30 - 35% yet this guy looks like he could potentially trying 100% + profit. I keep telling my boss to import some in from the supplier, but jap isnt his market :(

Looks pretty darn close and I have seen this a few times, there are loads of Jap / Taiwanese factorys that bash these out... Its just people put their own stickers or give them their own names and a centre cap..

Its just like the Japspeed stuff! Zorst cost would be about £125 pre shipping from the factory, some places sell for 230 to 275 and others put them £349 under the japspeed name!