2003 Kuro Nissan FairladyZ - £10,999 ONO

Jmbcar33

Up for sale is my beautiful 2003 Nissan FairladyZ (Japanese Import version of the 350Z).

I have owned this car for just over 2 years. This car has been my absolute pride and joy for the duration of the time that I have owned it. The car is always garaged and has only been driven at weekends during the summer months. I have a Vauxhall Vectra and a Scooter which I use as my daily drivers!

The car has been regularly waxed using Zymol Ebony after washing, and I use Autoglym Leather Care Wax on the seats every 6 months to keep them in pristine condition. The door handles have also been professionally sprayed and colour coded with the rest of the car in Kuro black.

Unfortunately I am forced to sell because I have bought my first house which requires extensive renovation, so the car has to go to help pay for this!

Specification:

Nissan FairladyZ 'ST' Version (The same as the UK 350Z 'GT' Version)

This car was the top specification available in Japan - so from the factory it had the following:

Sat Nav

Black leather heated seats with electric adjustment.

Climate Control.

240W Bose Sound System.

Brembo Brakes.

Aerodynamics kit.

18 inch Alloy Wheels.

This car came fitted with many Japanese optional extras including:

Nismo Dash Cluster

Nismo Carbon Fibre B Pillar Covers

Electrically retractable wing mirrors, which also have a switchable auto adjust function for helping you to reverse into a parking space.

Uprated Nissan alarm system.

Mesh screens over the rear and rear quarter windows (these were fitted as a Genuine Nissan optional extra to cars in Japan to help block out the sun and keep the car's interior cooler, as well as helping with interior privacy)

Genuine Nissan Z floor mats, which contain 'medicine' to help absorb bad odours.

A light tint to the front side windows.

During the time that I have owned this car I have spent a lot of money on it. I have fitted the car with:

New UK specification shock absorbers

New gold plated grounding wire kit

New stainless steel Goodridge brake lines

New boot lid lifters

New Kenwood Entertainment System, consisting of Radio/CD/TV/Garmin Sat Nav/DVD/iPod system (worth over £1100 for the hardware alone, plus the fitting charges).

Nissan figures for a standard FairladyZ/350Z:

Max power is 276bhp @ 6200rpm

Max torque: is 268lb ft @ 4800rpm

0 - 62mph is 5.9 seconds

The car has covered 24,500 kilometers, which is 15,200 miles.

The car has MOT until October 2010, but is currently SORN and hasn't been driven since October 2009.

As a bit of proof of the mileage I have all of the MOT Certificates carried out on the car since it has been in the UK:

MOT May 2006 - 10,296 kms

MOT May 2007 - 12,296 kms

MOT October 2007 - 12,520 kms (The previous owner put a new MOT on the car when I bought it)

MOT October 2008 - 18,501 kms

MOT October 2009 - 24,316 kms

Some other things to note:

Road tax £190 per year due to emissions being declared as '0' when it was first registered in the UK. Owners of UK cars pay £405 for road tax per year....

Service history since the car has been in my possession:

Date: 21/12/07

Odometer reading: 12,567 kms = (7,808 miles)

Parts changed:

New Genuine Nissan Oil Filter

5w/40 Fuchs/Silkolene Pro S Fully Synthetic Engine Oil

Date: 31/05/08

Odometer reading: 15,825 kms = (9,833 miles)

Parts changed:

Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses

New Genuine Nissan Brake Fluid

Date: 20/12/08

Odometer reading: 19,990 kms = (12,461 miles)

Parts changed:

New Genuine Nissan UK Specification Shock Absorbers

Date: 19/09/09

Odometer reading: 24,255 kms = (15,071 miles)

Parts changed:

I am selling the car for £10,999 ONO.

I am located in Fareham, Hampshire. Please contact me via PM or feel free to reply on here if you are interested in arranging a viewing of the car.

ZSale1.jpg

ZSale2.jpg

ZSale3.jpg

ZSale4.jpg

ZSale6.jpg

ZSale7.jpg

ZSale8.jpg

ZSale10.jpg

ZSale11.jpg

ZSale12.jpg

ZSale13.jpg

ZSale14.jpg

Funny how some people say it's a bargain at this price and other say the price is a bit steep isn't it! :bangin:

This car is priced the same as at least two others that are currently for sale on here with similar age, mileage, etc. To be honest my car has a better spec than the others, hasn't been tampered with or modified, and I doubt the others will have been as well loved and maintained as my car. The people who have seen my car in person will no doubt agree with me.

I would never go onto another members for sale post and whinge about the price they were selling something for. If you have a problem with the price of my car or a genuine reason/evidence why I should sell it for less, then feel free to let me know via PM, but please don't publicly ruin my advert! :angry:

ST was the top specification available in Japan in 2003, same as the GT spec was the top specification available in the UK. Although my car does not have cruise control, it does have the 240w BOSE sound system, Brembo brakes, heated and electronic leather seats etc. etc...

Although the car now has a Kenwood entertainment and SAT/NAV system fitted, it retains the BOSE AMP, Sub and speakers. I actually still have the original BOSE Head Unit sat here next to me if the person who buys the car wants it? Seems a little pointless as it's a Japanese system and won't pick up the UK stations unless tinkered with...

:D