A3/M25 convoy?????

Zugara

i Will need an extra ticket for the Mrs, can i get one on the entrance when we go in, or do i need to get one from a ticket booth?

A lot of us need them for the +1 - we'll work something out otherwise my missus aint coming in :lol:

You can go with Sarah if you like, but you'll have to pay :p

Meeeeeeoooooowww!!!!

Short memory chris? ;)

i Will need an extra ticket for the Mrs, can i get one on the entrance when we go in, or do i need to get one from a ticket booth?

A lot of us need them for the +1 - we'll work something out otherwise my missus aint coming in :lol:

Meeeeeeoooooowww!!!!

Short memory chris? ;)

They know I'm just having a laugh :teeth:

Meeeeeeoooooowww!!!!

Short memory chris? ;)

They know I'm just having a laugh :teeth:

:please: can i come with this club... :teeth:

OK, the game starts at 1500 BST.

Thats what I meant!! I was adding an hour on to the 1600 SAST !! :doh: Not as you quite rightly pointed out :)

Clacket Lane services is at TN16 2ER we will be on the Anti Clockwise side! Between Junct 5 and 6 of the M25!

Remember to meet at the Portabello Inn pub to get your stand pass if you are on our list. There are 2 clubs meeting at two seperate meet points, so please dont get confused where to meet us. We dont want members getting stranded by going to the wrong meeting point and not being able to get onto the stand :thumbs:

Are you meeting at clacket lane also? What is the postcode for the meet point?

I'm not meeting at Clacket Lane, no. The official meet point to goto before going into the show is on the meeting scheduler under the Update heading -here (8am @ Portabello Inn). Please do not confuse the meet points for the 2 clubs. We are meeting at that Portabello Inn just down the road from the circuit. If you go to the wrong meet place, you will not be able to get your stand pass or ticket and wont be able to join in with us :surrender:

Click on "here" in Chriss thread Josh, the details are in there. :)

Mark is just confusing the issue.

Remember to meet at the Portabello Inn pub to get your stand pass if you are on our list. There are 2 clubs meeting at two seperate meet points, so please dont get confused where to meet us. We dont want members getting stranded by going to the wrong meeting point and not being able to get onto the stand :thumbs:

Are you meeting at clacket lane also? What is the postcode for the meet point?

I'm not meeting at Clacket Lane, no. The official meet point to goto before going into the show is on the meeting scheduler under the Update heading -here (8am @ Portabello Inn). Please do not confuse the meet points for the 2 clubs. We are meeting at that Portabello Inn just down the road from the circuit. If you go to the wrong meet place, you will not be able to get your stand pass or ticket and wont be able to join in with us :surrender:

Click on "here" in Chriss thread Josh, the details are in there. :)

Mark is just confusing the issue.

How am I confusing it? I just posted up the post code of clacket lane services which is the pre meet to the Portabello meet :shrug:

Ok,

Just to confirm, meet here.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=c ... a=N&tab=wl TAG "A" on the map

between 7 & 715 am, then drive on to here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=p ... a=N&tab=wl TAG "A" on the map.

Hope this clears any confusion?

Thats the problem Paul, not everyone meeting Clacket Lane will be going to Portebello Inn. Thats what will be confusing, when one lot needs to peel off, some people may get confused. Not meaning to make this overly difficult, just make sure you get yourself to the pub on time as we dont want members missing the show. But yes you are heading for the right place at Point A on your second link :thumbs:

Please indicate who will be there.

1. Zugara. (paul)+1

2. Demolition 49 (josh)+1

Fixed for Sarah ;)

Ok,

Please indicate who will be there.

1. Zugara. (paul)+1

2. Demolition 49 (josh)+1

Fixed for Sarah ;)

Thanks Chris, god forbid I get lost ;)

+1 this is all very very over complicated i think

Not complicated, :bounce:

We just meet at Clacket lane services then ALL drive up to the main meet point and drive in convoy. :thumbs:

Just thought it would be nice to drive the rest of the way with other owners. :shrug:

Fixed for Sarah ;)

Thanks Chris, god forbid I get lost ;)

+1 this is all very very over complicated i think

Not complicated, :bounce:

We just meet at Clacket lane services then ALL drive up to the main meet point and drive in convoy. :thumbs:

Just thought it would be nice to drive the rest of the way with other owners. :shrug:

Im sure it will be turn out to be fine! :thumbs: