anyone lfrom london willing to take me for a spin?

flamez

I decided on a 350Z even before i had even been in one. Had a Z4 before and although that was great fun to drive it got dull and boring and those stupid run flat tyres. The 350Z is so much more fun and the better i get at driving it the more fun it becomes, the Z4 made me lazy.

I decided on a 350Z even before i had even been in one. Had a Z4 before and although that was great fun to drive it got dull and boring and those stupid run flat tyres. The 350Z is so much more fun and the better i get at driving it the more fun it becomes, the Z4 made me lazy.

+1 I decided i wanted a Z before even being in one :teeth:

My dream car is now my car :teeth:

Silly question perhaps, but why don't you just find the nearest Nissan dealer and take one for a drive? At least that way you'd really know what it's like, as opposed to a passenger ride in someone else's car?

lol, nice one guys. I couldnt see any local to me that i would want to buy and i wouldnt wanna test drive someones car under the pretence that i was looking to purchase it if i wasn't (dunno if they'd appreciate me giving it some beans either lol).

If i do like the way the z drives i'll be making a few trips to look around at some.

I have put my car in for a respray before i advertise it, so I shall be pm'ing as soon as i can drive out to meet up (sometime this week).

Appreciate the kind attitude on this board already :thumbs:

hey guys, just a quick update. thanks agian for everyone who offered a spin in their car :)

I wasn't happy with the quality of the paintwork on my car so im im still without a vehicle.

A mate of mine took me to view a jdm automatic fairlady. I did like it but it but noticed it didnt have the gold brembo's that i want although the brakes seemed good when i test drove it.

The Auto box had a nice kickdown although it didnt have as much topend as i hoped for but i have been driving R8's and M3's lately :drive1 so probably been spoiled there lol!

There was a strange ticking sound coming from under the car when i parked up and switched the engine off, the owner said this was normal when it is cooling down???

Just need to test drive a manual now, but im liking the ease of the auto especially as the japs put the indicators on the right it means i can drive with only using my right hand.