Steve Irwin

neo

Suppose he died doing what he loved the most.

From the minute he woke up to the moment he went to sleep at nite it was all about animals and conservation, great fun to watch as well :teeth:

Some would say it was only a matter of time but either way he'll still be hugely missed by millions of fans :(

I thought he was a great tv personality. Sure his style was never going to win any bbc documentary awards but his personality attracted many people that would have otherwise have not tuned in to a nature program.

His work relocating crocs in Oz was very honourable, and he had bought land invarious countries to set aside as nature reserves and educational sites.

Thre was certainly more to him than the "crikey" we all saw on telly. A really great bloke and certainly someone who made a difference in the world - he wil be sadly missed.

:byebye: By Steve - at least he went out doing something he enjoyed rather than being hit by a bus or something else that would belittle his character.

I thought he was a great tv personality. Sure his style was never going to win any bbc documentary awards but his personality attracted many people that would have otherwise have not tuned in to a nature program.

His work relocating crocs in Oz was very honourable, and he had bought land invarious countries to set aside as nature reserves and educational sites.

Thre was certainly more to him than the "crikey" we all saw on telly. A really great bloke and certainly someone who made a difference in the world - he wil be sadly missed.

:byebye: By Steve - at least he went out doing something he enjoyed rather than being hit by a bus or something else that would belittle his character.

Here Here! :thumbs:

Guest prescience

I apologise if I have upset anyone, I liked the bloke too and he was very watchable. He also seemed to me the kind of a guy who could have a laugh at himself and never took anything (apart from his animals) that seriously.

It was his sheer enthusiasm which I couldn't help admiring. He was like a wide-eyed youngster who never grew up - always excited and excitable. He lived and experienced more in his shortened life than most of us ever will. The world is a less interesting place without him.

35 views and not one reply have you no feelings :(

Probably because it was covered elsewhere.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3920&highlight=irwin ;)

yeah saw that, but taking the **** when someone dies isn't that funny :dry:

I wasn't condoning it, merely pointing out why people hadn't commented on your thread.

I found the guy very entertaining . :)

I wasn't condoning it, merely pointing out why people hadn't commented on your thread.

You upsetting people again, Baker?

no worries m8,wasn't having a go at you personally :teeth: