had play with mates 4.5l Cerbera... Now with pics

bigmike20vt

for me TVR's interiors i find a bit off putting, but then i've only ever seen pictures, would need to see one in th eflesh, they just look a bit...err.... kit carish like inside. :blush:

HOLY COCKWEASELS BATMAN! Dude, I've been waiting forever to find someone else who doesn't like TVR interiors, I thought I was the only one! :D I know they're minimalist and stylish and beautiful, and yet I really can't stand them in the slightest. Chim, Grif, Tuscan, Sag... They're all fugly to me.

+122389238389393289392932

thats 3 of us, maybe we need to start a facebook group :lol:

for me TVR's interiors i find a bit off putting, but then i've only ever seen pictures, would need to see one in th eflesh, they just look a bit...err.... kit carish like inside. :blush:

HOLY COCKWEASELS BATMAN! Dude, I've been waiting forever to find someone else who doesn't like TVR interiors, I thought I was the only one! :D I know they're minimalist and stylish and beautiful, and yet I really can't stand them in the slightest. Chim, Grif, Tuscan, Sag... They're all fugly to me.

Add me to the list.

L-TVR-Cerbera-Dash.jpg

Whoever designed this needs shooting.

Nice one Mike i remember chasing one going to TOTB in York, he was an ex coupe owner (can't remember his name now) bloody flames coming out of the exhausts!

i was in my coupe and tbh he was only just creeping away!

Happy days :thumbs:

Kev

LOL that would have been Roly I expect, and is exactly the same car i was playing with :)

its great that we are all different i guess, but look at that cockpit, everything you need right in front of you and even blows cold air directly at your face - too keep you alert to fight a car which ultimately wants to kill you!, and, whilst i love my Zed, how anyone can prefer the plasticy Japness over proper leather and carbon fibre i do not know.

but like i said each to their own :)

the cerb is by far the best TVR interior imo (well actually i have not been in a sagaris, a car i must say imo is one of the best looking cars i have ever seen), i just prefer the AJP4.5l V8 over the 4l speed 6.

Add me to the list.

You people have your eyes on onside out!!! :fool:

L-TVR-Cerbera-Dash.jpg

You people have your eyes on onside out!!! :fool:

Has to be a Speed 12! one of the most mad cars ever!tvr_speed_12.jpg Altho I did consider saving for a sagaris :cloud9: running one would bankrup me as would an esprit, anyone see wheeler dealers? had to take the engine out to change the exhausts and swap the oil!!! :bangin: lol

My Dads mate had an Esprit Sport 350. Some limited edition metalist machine, 50 were made. It was ace and I'd have the same in a minute.... Especially when he put on his 'not for road use' exhaust and torched some womans BMW (£2000 damage I think it was) with a 6ft flame out his exhaust. Uber cool!