Lunching in Lincolnshire and Yorkshire

ATTAK Z

Had a tour round a couple of villages in your area today Neil .... did you get any reports ? :blush:

We had enough problems last night with fighting in the village :wacko:

Where did you end up?

(PS Ignore the title of this thread - I'll edit it...)

Had a tour round a couple of villages in your area today Neil .... did you get any reports ? :blush:

We had enough problems last night with fighting in the village :wacko:

Where did you end up?

Round trip

Home

Gainsborough

Stow (X Keys for lunch)

Scampton

Helmsley

Kirton in Lindsey Mill (afternoon tea)

Blyton (Ice cream)

Gainborough

West Stockwith

Home

Hey !! You could have made a pit stop here for a cuppa Yorkshire tea n a cream scone ha ha :lol:B)

Wifey wanted to go to Betty's (Ilkley) :lol:

:lol: what's up with betty's in posh York plus plenty of good shopping to treat her :D:lol: helmsley ain't far from me :)

Hey !! You could have made a pit stop here for a cuppa Yorkshire tea n a cream scone ha ha :lol:B)

:lol: what's up with betty's in posh York plus plenty of good shopping to treat her :D:lol: helmsley ain't far from me :)

I meant Hemswell :blush:

HA HA !! Doh !! :lol::lol::lol:

PS

We go to York a lot and often to St Vincent Arms at Sutton for Sunday Lunch

PS

We go to York a lot and often to St Vincent Arms at Sutton for Sunday Lunch

Crikey that's a long way to go for Sunday lunch must be nice ? I know a nice pub nr here call it barnes wallis n it does the best best Sunday lunch massive meals n fab food n good price could mayb get a few folk to meet for sun lunch there sometime this summer :thumbs:

I know a nice pub nr here call it barnes wallis n it does the best best Sunday lunch massive meals n fab food n good price could mayb get a few folk to meet for sun lunch there sometime this summer :thumbs:

Yep been there a couple of times a few years ago ...it must have improved for you to recommend it ......... IMO of course

I'm right in between Kirton and Hemswell - you could have dropped in (except I was driving around Yorkshire for the day enjoying the sun and avoiding the caravans) :thumbs:

Ha Ha , he was on strict orders only betty's will do !!! :lol: which part of yorkshire were u touring round ? North Yorkshire I hope the best o the bunch :yahoo::lol:

I'm right in between Kirton and Hemswell - you could have dropped in (except I was driving around Yorkshire for the day enjoying the sun and avoiding the caravans) :thumbs:

I did have a look round your village but I left the name off the list to maintain your privacy. Obviously I didn't find you but the pub looks interesting lol