Gumball 2006 - Write up and pics!!!!

Sarnie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prescience
Think I have worked it out. I was online this morning, both here and the OC, getting the directions etc. I left the site windows open and disconnected the broadband connection and left for the Gumball. I have just spoke to my Mrs and she used the laptap this afternoon so I assume when she connected to the internet both pages became live again hence the activation of the OC account. I'm sure this account would show the same, anyway of checking?

Don't like be called a ringer :blush:

That'll be it :) Assuredly

I merely report the facts as I see them mate :)

Think I have worked it out. I was online this morning, both here and the OC, getting the directions etc. I left the site windows open and disconnected the broadband connection and left for the Gumball. I have just spoke to my Mrs and she used the laptap this afternoon so I assume when she connected to the internet both pages became live again hence the activation of the OC account. I'm sure this account would show the same, anyway of checking?

Don't like be called a ringer :blush:

That'll be it :) Assuredly

I merely report the facts as I see them mate :)

I still get the feeling you don't believe me :blush:

Ask Val, my car is real!!!!!*

*And significantly faster than his :ninja:

:oops:

Guest prescience
:lol: yeah right... Sarnie was driving like Miss Daisy on some cool B roads my TomTom very kindly threw at us while going to Glyn's! I had to stop and wait for them all for ages!

Is this grossly unfair

owned.gif

Val I need to speak to you about the Kinetix thread, cos you got me all wrong there :scare:

i believe the OC times out after an hour of no usage doesn't it

How the fook would I know? If it did then when my mrs reconnected that would explain it maybe? I really am not sure what your suggesting mate. You obviously are thinking something sinister is going on but I have no ****ing clue as to what your on about. How could I have logged on at 14:07? What are you trying to say? This is doin my head in :scare:

I hadn't realised you could post vids on photobucket :thumbs:

Is that a recent addition?

Yeah, got added a month or two ago I think, wouldn't of had a clue how to do it otherwise :scare:

Do you have to pay for this service??

Nope, 100% free :thumbs::yahoo: