rear diffuser

sketch

cant decide how great my car would look with a diffuser, the ones i ant are mega money so has any one got anything laying about they have decided not to fit, like the ones from prestige styling etc.... :teeth:

cant decide how great my car would look with a diffuser, the ones i ant are mega money so has any one got anything laying about they have decided not to fit, like the ones from prestige styling etc.... :teeth:

there open to offers on ebay at the mo..... :blush:

do people really hate that one above??? i kinda like it from some angle and not others, it would be even better it it had the vortex things an the sides....

I hate it! :yuck:

And the bolts.... :headhurt:

• 4 weeks later...

there are many kinds of diffusers for the 350z which i could help you with, but a lot of them also work with different rear bumpers, infact in my opinion, the nicest diffusers for the 350z are the ones that work with aftermarket bumpers

please get in touch if you need anything though, can have it sorted from japan in good time!

im not 100% sure but tax free american products ( if customs look at your product ) is not gauranteed, iv been promised no taxes before with a much smaller package than a diffuser and got stung when it got here.

i sure did dude, got a delivery price off them but they couldnt say what the charges would be,if any.But i found a calculator online that gives you the amounts for what you put in.came back at £298 something couple days back :thumbs:

Oh and they reckoned about 10 days to deliver it here

i sure did dude, got a delivery price off them but they couldnt say what the charges would be,if any.But i found a calculator online that gives you the amounts for what you put in.came back at £298 something couple days back :thumbs:

Oh and they reckoned about 10 days to deliver it here

I sent them 3 e-mail asking for qoutes on delivery and other things, I really like the boot mat with the big red Z on, never had a replay...........