Envy Valeting Manx tour 2010 pt.6

Envy Valeting

Nice M3 to do for the gardener of the CSL owner from last years trip. I got a glowing report from Nick, who spread the word and I got to do this M3 as a direct result. THANKS NICK :D

Now, the M3 has never had the full wash, clay, cleanse and wax regime so I knew it'd be an eye opener for the owner;)

Usual wash regime.

DSC04398.jpg

DSC04399.jpg

DSC04400.jpg

Bubbly Jubbly, after doing the fiddly fiddly wheels with Espuma Revolution and Envy Brushes.

DSC04401.jpg

DSC04402.jpg

Clayed with CG Blue clay and Autobrite lube.

Part of the rear 1/4tr was machine polished to remove some terrible marks caused by T-cut but I took no pictures as they were very scary. Looked clear as anything after :thumbs:

Cleansed and filled with Autosmart Platinum via the PC and a pretty aggressive pad.

Waxed with Dodo Juice Supernatural and left to cure.

DSC04403.jpg

Whilst the wax cured I did the interior, dressed plastics, polished tail pipes and all those ancilliary tasks.

Buffed off and job done...I kept being distracted by the CSL....mmm

DSC04404.jpg

DSC04405.jpg

Happy customer on the right

DSC04406.jpg

DSC04408.jpg

DSC04407.jpg

Best wishes

Tim

Lovely job Tim (again :p )

Martin has finally succomed to the dark side and has pledged his alligence to Dodo SN :#1: I did try to tell him before - you need to see it to believe it - which he did at Wales B)