20mm spacers

350 giZ

Hey, everyone.

Recently got some Kei Racing 20/20mm spacers, thanks to Andy (Kudos).

Today, I fitted the rears but, the fronts won't go on due to some pin (about 10-15mm thick, 25-30mm long). This 'pin', I shall call it, is situated on the wheel carrier.

So, I did wonder whether one box was specifically for front fitment, the other for rear but, no. Sadly, not.

All spacers are the same, with no recess to allow for this 'pin' that is poking out.

Would this have anything to do with mine being the 07+ HR version, UK and not JDM?

Or, am I simply being a retard? I just don't know.

Either way, still looks 99% better, even just with the rear packed out. :lol:

That is to stop the rear wheels being put on the front... just remove them.. thats what I did :thumbs:

You mean they can be removed?! :scare:

Poo. In hindsight, there was a round-headed nut on the end... Which, I'm guessing if you loosen, it will detach from the wheel carrier? I though it looked welded onto it, though!?

Time for an eye check-up, if so. :lol:

:worthless:

Sorry, man. I didn't have access to a camera at the time. Was just hoping there was at least someone who would recall anything like this.

@ doogyrev - It could well be that. If it is the same as you are speaking of, then the 'long washer/shaft is in the same colour (dull matte black) to the wheel carrier, the reason being why I thought it was all fixed to the wheel carrier.

Thanks for your help, mate.

If its like a nut with a really long washer/shaft then it will just unscrew and the spacer will fit a treat, just like the rears :thumbs:

+1 just remove it i had too in order to fit my wheels ;)

I, honestly, really thought it was welded onto the wheel carrier. Would mean the nut would serve no purpose, but... :blush:

Thanks for your help, guys.

Will have another look and get the front sorted, then pics up on here, asap!

Or, am I simply being a retard? I just don't know.

yep, your being retarded :lol:

remove pin, fit spacers

job done

I'll take that. :lol:

Hold on a minute....you're getting rid of your Z?! How very rich of you...Rich.