**SOLD**: JVC EXAD 810 HEadunit £300 Ex p+p

rtbiscuit

Anyone interested in any of my parts needs to express there interest on here first. i'll pm the first person on the thread who posts first. if they refuse i'll move down the list etc etc. doing this to stay as fair and as open as possible.

JVC EXAD 810 dvd headunit fully working with reverse camera included (bought but never fitted)

has usb connection, IPOD connection, SD slot on the front, video in and video out. plus independent connections for speakers

also has the harnesses and cables already wired in, have done all the earthing work, so it really is just a plug and play setup. no need to do masses of soldering etc.

JVCheadunit.jpg

P1010275.jpg

P1010279.jpg

P1010284-1.jpg

P1010283-1.jpg

can also be expanded to have digital radio, or a cd changer, or bluetooth. think you can also get a sat nav upgrade for it as well.

Hi. Will my steering wheel control work with ur unit?

it should do, i didn't get chance to connect that bit up as husky and i fitted in a rush and ran out of time. it was something i was going to go back to and sort out at a later date.

have you still got this

yes

can you connect a iphone it it?

yes, but you'll need to get the extra bluetooth module that connects to it for this function.

i think there is also a satnav module for it aswell

• 1 month later...